Tutorial on how to create a England flag-inspired eye makeup. Show your support for the World Cup in a different way with this look.
- Apply NYX Jumbo eye pencil in 'Milk' as base colour all over the lid and blend
- Apply Sugarpill cosmetics 'Tako' loose powder on the eyelid and brow bone
- Use a pointer brush and apply Motives cosmetics Gun Metal eyeshadow ( use sparingly!!) in the crease, and blend
- Use the NYX pencil in 'Milk' in the waterline of your eyes
- I applied Liz Martin's lashes, but if you find it easier, you can apply your lashes lash.
- Using a thin eyeliner brush apply the red colour from the Ben Nye colour wheel along the top half of your lid and wing it out
- Using the same red colour, apply under the eyes and join the top liner together to create a perfect wing, I advise opting for an eyeliner that suits your eye shape.
- As the red liner used is a cream product set it with Lime Crime's intense pigment in 'Siren'
- Use some silver glitter eyeliner to make the whole eye makeup pop, I used one from a company called Make-up Store glitter eyeliner
- Fill in brows, here I used a light brown matte eye powder, and I set the brows with Illamasqua's Brow and Lash Gel
Follow on Instagam and Twitter: @GangaMakeup